CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Happy New Year!

Happy 2009! We had a great Christmas and a fun New Years Eve with friends. Just when we thought everything was great and I was actually ready to go back to school...the flu hit. Since Sunday we (Eric included) have been cleaning up puke, washing sheets, getting kids to drink pedialite, and watching a lot of TV with 2 sick girls. So far Eric and I haven't gotten it and I think the girls are better because Emmory has been quite naughty today and Aliya is pulling out all of the paper out of the recycling bin as I type. I'm ready to get back to a routine and back to work. I think Emmory is ready for daycare again too. I'll add some pictures later I'm having some technical difficulties.

0 comments: