CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Christmas Cards...Check

Two weekends ago we had Christmas at our house for about 30 minutes. I saw a good deal on Snapfish and decided to take advantage of it. The Christmas dresses (bought last year on sale) came out of the closet, the pre-lit garland was hung above the fireplace, and a fake little christmas tree came out of storage. Perfect setting for a christmas card. It wasn't as easy as I thought. Aliya was very interested in the "surroundings" and Emmory thought the idea was fun and that everything looked beautiful for about 5 minutes. Well, I was able to get a picture and the cards are already printed and in my hands. Last year I had the cards made when I was on christmas break. At least I'm on the ball with one task. Enjoy these pictures...you'll have to see which one made the cut.


"Over here girls"


"Emmory, cover your leg"

"Aliya, look at mommy"


"Em, pay attention"
(Am I a teacher or what?!)

1 comments:

TalsmaKids said...

Love the new updates to your blog! Can't wait to see what picture made the cut. Have a great Thanksgiving and don't eat to much!