CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Blog or Bust Part 2


Last night I set my blog up and even though the time posted says 9:09 it was actually 1 a.m. I decided not to try and mess around with pictures so this is my trial at that. Here's a current picture of Emmory and Aliya. Emmory loves talking to her little sister in a VERY high pitched voice. Surprisingly Aliya likes it and gives her big sister lots of smiles. Emmory is also getting more daring while she holds her with moving her around and even lifting her a bit. We have to keep an eye on her. Overall Emmory does very well with Aliya. Hope you all have a Happy 4th of July!

5 comments:

vanhof said...

I love the idea! Thanks for doing it. Can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks!

Not sure how this commenting thing works...

Van Hofwegen Ventures said...

It works! You're our very first commentor-you rock. By the way the fedex truck came and brought 2 Giants tickets-Eric is pumped! Seeyou soon. :)

TalsmaKids said...

Lisa,
Welcome to the blogger world!! It is very addicting! Cute blog

Neasons said...

HI Lisa!
I think it's a great idea too. I can't believe how grown up Emmy looks! I laughd when I read about the HIGH VOICE she uses...awwww i miss her.

Unknown said...

What fun! Glad you guys are doing this. Aliya is changing so much and Emmory is looking like a great big sister. You survived the flood! I'll talk to you soon.

Love, Mom