CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

5 Months - 3 Days = First Haircut!

Crazy hair after a bath!

Ponytail day.

Flying in the wind.

That's right folks! Aliya had her first haircut today. She was born with a head full of dark thick hair (very similar to her daddy's) and has not lost any of it. In fact it keeps growing. It is beautifully layered and lays very nicely. I decided it was looking a little straggely. Is that a word? Anyway, I got my haircut today and brought Aliya along. She got bangs cut because her hair grows forward right now and also got it cut in the back and along the sides. I think she looks like a flapper with a cute little bob. I guess people told me having girls was expensive. Especially if I start the haircuts at 5 months. Good thing the first one's free!


My little lady with her first haircut!





0 comments: