CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Forever In Blue Jeans

Friday night we, along with the Wits and Deters, went to the Neil Diamond concert at the Van Andel Arena downtown. Some people may wonder why? For one, Eric and I feel like we grew up with Neil because our parents always listened to it. We also have a greatest hits CD we listen to on road trips because it's a good sing along. Another reason was it was a good excuse to go out with friends, and lastly the tickets were free- thanks Steve and Crystal.

At the concert Eric and I had tickets that were not by the other four. We decided to just sit with our friends until we got kicked out by the other people. When we got kicked out we went to our seats which were on the floor 6th row front and center. I guess we didn't think it was that big of a deal until we got down there. It was a riot! Everyone was dancing, singing, and having a great time. Every age group was represented and I must say it was a great show. I think I may have gone home with a few pieces of glitter from his outfit on me-that's how close we were. All in all it was a great night with friends-it felt like the good old days.

1 comments:

TalsmaKids said...

Lisa,
Great picture! How Fun
Heather